Almond Butter Cookies
Soft, nutty and with tasty chunks of chocolate, what's not to love! This dough also keeps in the fridge if you don;t want to cook them all at once and also... it works in the air frier! Just take a ball of dough, pop it on some parchment paper and air fry for 10 minutes. So good!
110g Naturli spread
200g white sugar
250g Meridian Almond Butter
90g chocolate bar
1tsp vanilla paste
190g plain flour
1tsp baking soda
1tsp baking powder
1. Preheat your oven to 190c
2. Start with the butter and sugar, in a mixing bowl. Cream them together until the sugar has dissolved and it’s no longer gritty.
3. Add in the almond butter and vanilla then whip again until everything is mixed together well.
4. In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powders and a pinch of salt.
5. Add the flour mix to the butter mix bit by bit until you have a smooth dough with no dry pockets of flour. If it’s a little dry add a tablespoon of your favourite plant milk at a time until it’s nice and smooth.
6. Break up your chocolate bar into chunks. They don’t have to be uniform, it’s nice to have different sizes dotted through your cookies.
7. Divide the dough into 15 balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden. Allow to cool completely before removing from the tray and enjoying.