Fruity Fig and Walnut Loaf
100g Barley Malt
1. Start by making tea with the boiling water and teabag. Add in the figs and leave them to soak until soft and plump.
2. Preheat your oven to 200c and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
3. Drain the figs and retain the tea, you’ll use this in the cake. Roughly chop the figs.
4. Sift together all of your dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Add in the figs and walnuts then toss to coat.
5. Add in the liquid malt and the leftover tea from soaking the figs. Mix well until there are no dry pockets and you have a thick batter.
6. Pour the batter into your prepared loaf tin and bake at 200c for 25 minutes. Next turn the oven off but leave the loaf in the oven to continue cooking.
7. Once cooled, slice and enjoy with a hearty layer of Naturli.