Veggie Pesto Tray Bake
200g Bramik Bulgar Wheat
100g Flaked Almonds
Suma Sicilian Pesto
1 Kallo Veg Stock Cube
1 White Onion
1. Preheat your oven to 200c.
2. Prep your veggies by cutting the carrot and courgette into chunky batons and thinly slicing the white onion
3. In a small 10x6” baking tray, add in your bulgar
wheat and spread into an even layer. Next add an
even layer of onion and then finally your carrot and courgette batons.
4. Mix 300ml of boiling water with your stock cube
and 2 tbsp of the pesto and pour over the bulgar wheat and veggie mix. Pop in the oven for 25 minutes.
5. Once the veggies are tender and starting to char and the bulgar wheat is cooked through top with flaked almonds, lemon wedges and generous dollops of pesto.