Get creative in the kitchen with mince. Perfect for tacos, spaghetti, the list is endless... inspire us! Let us know what you make with mince. We're always interested in new recipes.
Here's a bit of inspiration for you -
Beyond Mince Stuffed Bell Peppers
1 package of Beyond Beef Beyond Mince
4 bell peppers (any color)
1 cup cooked quinoa or rice
1 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup corn kernels
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup shredded vegan cheese
Fresh coriander or parsley for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C.
2. Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds and membranes. Place the peppers in a baking dish, standing upright.
3. In a pan over medium heat, sauté the chopped onion until translucent. Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
4. Add Beyond Beef Beyond Mince to the pan, breaking it apart with a spatula. Cook until browned. Stir in the diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook for an additional 5 minutes until the mixture is well combined and heated through.
5. Remove the pan from heat and stir in the cooked quinoa or rice. Place the peppers on a baking dish and spoon the Beyond Beef mixture into each bell pepper until they are generously filled. Top each stuffed pepper with a layer of shredded vegan cheese.
6. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the peppers are tender and the cheese is bubbling.
7. Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh coriander or parsley, and serve hot.
Have you got another recipe you like to use Beyond Mince for? Let us know!